WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are files containing information about the web pages you have visited. They make it easier for you to browse our site by recording data such as the products you have viewed or your login details.
There are two types of cookies:
- Proprietary cookies: those of the web page on which you are browsing
- Third-party cookies: those of the advertisement or images on this page.
THE COOKIES ON OUR SITE
We use three types of cookies:
- Security cookies allow us to recognise the device (computer, mobile, tablet) you are using to connect
- Feature and performance cookies allow us to remember your preferences (country, language, etc.)
- Other cookies allow us to offer you your favourite items at the best price
Cookies store the time the Customer visits the Site, his identity (known by his email address and password) and the contents of his shopping cart. Once disconnected from the Site, this information is stored for 30 (thirty) days before being permanently deleted.
HOW CAN YOU MANAGE COOKIES?
Customers may oppose the storage of cookies by configuring their Internet browser. They then lose any personalisation of the service offered to them on the Site.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but this is not a requirement. By continuing to browse the Website, you agree to the use of these cookies. If you want to disable cookies, you will simply need to adjust your browser settings accordingly, but you should be aware that by disabling cookies you may not be able to create an online account or use all the features of the Website.
Below you will find some information on how to disable cookies for some web browsers.
1. Click on the menu button and select Options
2. Select the Privacy panel.
3. In the History field, go to Retention Rules option, select Never remember history.
4. Set to Never accept third-party cookies.
Note: If after exploring this setting, you find that you can no longer see some of your websites correctly, an immediate solution is to align it with visited sites to allow cookies from previously visited sites.
5. Click OK to close the "Options" window.
1. Click on the Tools button, then on Internet Options.
2. Click on the Privacy tab, then under Settings, move the cursor up to block all cookies or down to allow all cookies, then click OK
Google Chrome :
1. Click on the Customise icon and check Google Chrome in the browser toolbar.
2. Select Settings.
3. Click Show Advanced Settings.
4. In the "Privacy" section, click on the Content Settings button.
5. In the "Cookies" section, tick Prohibit all sites from storing data.
6. Click on OK
1. In the top menu bar, click on "Safari", then "Preferences"
2. Select the "Privacy"icon
3. Next to "Block cookies", tick "Always"
1.YOUR PERSONAL DATA
"Personal Data" refers to any information about you that makes you personally identifiable, including your full name, address, telephone number, email address, bank details, ID, password and other information that allows you to be identified and that you make available to us at any time.
2. COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
1. We collect your Personal Data when:- you create a customer account on the Website;
- you place an order on the Website;
- you place an order by telephone;
- you subscribe to the Boutique Newsletter;
- you send a complaint, ask a question or send us any other remark;
- you communicate your Personal Data to us on the Website or in any way whatsoever.
2.We also use "Cookies" as explained in Section 7 below. Where the collection of specific Personal Data is necessary for the purposes set out in Section 3 below, we will inform you, it being understood that if you do not provide us with this information we will not be able to fulfil these purposes.
3. THE USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may transmit your Personal Data to:
- process and fulfil orders you place through the Website or by telephone, including managing your payments
- process and resolve your complaints or questions
- monitor, develop and improve the Website and your use of the Website
- manage the creation and maintenance of your customer account
- send you information and commercial offers regarding existing or new products and services. If you do not wish to receive information and commercial offers, you can click on the Unsubscribe link
- offer you a personalised service and offers.
You can subscribe to the boutique's Newsletter and thus choose to be informed, at regular intervals, of the offers available on the Website and/or by our partners.
You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each newsletter.
5. TRANSMISSION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
We may transmit your Personal Data:
- to the owner of the trademark of this online store who may use your Personal Data to send you information and commercial offers regarding brand news;
- to some of our service providers who assist us in fulfilling your order, delivering your products, collecting your payment, sending you information and commercial offers, and analysing your use of the Website in order to improve the quality and efficiency of the Website, it being understood that said service providers are contractually bound to confidentiality and to compliance with applicable laws concerning the protection of your Personal Data.
6. YOUR RIGHTS
- You decide how we may use and process your Personal Data. You may object to the use of your Personal Data, correct your Personal Data, update or delete it in accordance with applicable data protection laws, at any time, by sending us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You have the right to access the information we hold about you free-of-charge.
7. DATA SECURITY
We have implemented and maintain all appropriate protections to ensure that our internal procedures pertaining to the security of your Personal Data comply with applicable regulations. We also make every effort to ensure that third parties who work with us, under contract, as service providers, to make this Website and its content available to you and to fulfil your orders (including through our telephone ordering service), provide adequate protection for the Personal Data to which they have access. We limit access to your Personal Data to employees who are subject to appropriate confidentiality obligations, and whose contact with such Personal Data is justified in the context of their duties and/or to provide you with products and services.
We will take all necessary steps to ensure the secure processing of your Personal Data. In particular, we will take precautionary measures to protect your Personal Data from loss or misuse, and we will use security procedures to prevent unauthorised access to such Personal Data. All Personal Data that we collect is stored on a server providing all guarantees of security and is kept for a period not exceeding the duration necessary to achieve the objectives set out in Section 3 above
2. We may use the following four types of cookies:- Technical cookies relating to the Website's functionalities. These cookies allow you to browse the Website, use its functionalities and save your preferences (e.g. add an item to your shopping cart).
Website analysis cookies. These cookies allow us to measure Website traffic and your reactions to the products we offer. They allow us to improve the Website
- Cookies related to your preferences. When you browse or make online purchases, the Website stores your preferences (for example, your user name, language or geographical location). This simplifies, facilitates and personalises your browsing experience
- Targeting cookies or advertising cookies. These cookies are used to disseminate ads that interest you. In addition, they limit the number of times you see an ad and help us measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns.
3. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but this is not a requirement. By continuing to browse the Website, you agree to the use of these cookies. If you want to disable cookies, you will simply need to adjust your browser settings accordingly, but you should be aware that by disabling cookies you may not be able to create an online account or use all the features of the Website. Below you will find some information on how to disable cookies for some web browsers.
- 1. Click on the ≡ menu button and select Options
- 2. Select the Privacy panel.
- 3. In the History field, go to Retention Rules option, select Never remember history.
- Set to Never accept third-party cookies. Note: If after exploring this setting, you find that you can no longer see some of your websites correctly, an immediate solution is to align it with visited sites to allow cookies from previously visited sites.
- 5. Click OK to close the "Options" window. (https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/desactiver-cookies-tiers)
- 1. Click on the Tools button, then on Internet Options.
- 2. Click on the Privacy tab, then under Settings, move the cursor up to block all cookies or down to allow all cookies, then click OK.
- 3. http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-fr/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies
- 1. Click on the Customize icon check Google Chrome in the browser toolbar.
- 2. Select Settings.
- 3. Click Show Advanced Settings.
- 4. In the "Privacy" section, click on the Content Settings button.
- 5. In the "Cookies" section, tick Prohibit all sites from storing data.
- 6. Click on OK.
- 1. In the menu bar at the top, click on "Safari", then "Preferences"
- 2. Select the "Privacy" icon
- 3. Next to "Block cookies", tick "Always"
9. LOCATION AND TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We store your Personal Data in the European Economic Area ("EEA", i.e. the 27 Member States of the European Union, as well as Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein) where the Website servers are located. If we need to transfer and store your Personal Data in a place outside of the EEA, this transfer will take place in accordance with applicable personal data protection laws.
10. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
We may provide you with links to other websites. However, we will not be responsible for the content or information collection policies of these websites. If you visit third-party websites, we recommend that you check their policies on information collection and privacy. We do not accept any responsibility in this regard. Please check these policies before providing your personal data to these websites.
12. CONTACT US